The Communications Office coordinates all marketing, branding and public relations efforts for Point University. The Communications Office can help all campus departments achieve their marketing and communications goals. Services offered include:
- developing and implementing communications plans,
- designing, editing and printing various publications,
- writing and distributing press releases and coordinating all media relations on campus,
- planning and coordinating special events,
- editing text for all campus communications,
- creating content for web pages on the Point site,
- supplying logos and graphic standards information and working with vendors on properly displaying Point's visual image, and
- coordinating relationships with the community, alumni and other stakeholders.
To access Point news, click on News in the navigation bar at left. If you are a member of the media and would like more information, please visit the Point University Newsroom.
Advertising and Marketing
Vendors interested in advertising and marketing for Point University should contact the University advertising manager.
To view, click on Publications in the navigation bar at left.
Graphic Standards and Style Guides
In order for any organization to maintain a consistent visual image, a set of graphic standards must be in place. Point's comprehensive graphic standards and style guides consist of information on how and when to use the logo, Point's official colors and typefaces, guidelines for writing and editing text, and more.
Graphic Standards Guide
Skyhawks Identity Manual
Logos and Vendors
Vendors and any others who wish to request a file of the Point logo may do so via email. Please do not attempt to copy and paste the logo from this website into your document, as it will not reproduce at a high quality and the image will appear grainy.
Anyone using a Point emblem or the University name for any purpose should contact the Communications Office for final approval of said usage. Please refer to the graphic standards guide for instructions on how to properly use and resize all elements of Point's visual identity.
Communications Office Contacts:
Weslynn Biggers, Communications Manager
Adam Pope, Electronic Communications Specialist
Pam Powers-Smith, Communications Specialist