Center for Calling and Career
Welcome to Point University's Center for Calling and Career
! Please visit Point Job Connection
, our main website, to search for internships and jobs, create a profile, upload your resume and cover letters, monitor positions you apply for, view weekly career tips, and connect with hundreds of people on the Prayer Network.
We are eager to be of service to you. You can contact us via email
or stop in
and visit the on-campus Career Center located on the first floor of the Academic Center in West Point and in the Hathcock Center near McKinney's Coffeehouse in East Point. Our
hours are Monday, 3 p.m. until 6 p.m.; Tuesday and Thursday, 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. You can also make an appointment to meet with us individually at another time!
If you are an employer and wish to advertise a job to students, please email the Center for Calling and Career
Please visit our CrossroadsCareer® Network site
to find out how we can further assist you
during your job search. It's easy to register for free career resources. Whether you are a student or alumnus, we are happy to give you free access to more than 100 job and career search tools, featuring:
- The web's largest job search engine
- Our six-step, 80-page Crossroads Career® Guide
- Special studies such as New Job Jump Start
Our Crossroads Career® ministry also offers additional programs and opportunities for job seekers, career explorers, employers and regular church attendees to get involved.
- Job Postings - Employers and recruiters can post job openings for 30 days for just $30/post.
- Volunteer Opportunities - Point University friends and alumni who have a passion for helping those who are unemployed and/or "mis-employed" are encouraged to serve in this ministry. Volunteer with us now. We are seeking individuals with one or more of the following traits:
- Industry experience (recruiters, HR professionals, training);
- Personally walked through a career crossroad;
- Possess spiritual gifts of hospitality, encouragement, teaching; and
- Passionate about loving the Lord and caring for His people.
The Center for Calling and Career offers a variety of additional resources
for students and alumni including resume assistance, skill and interest assessments, and information on a variety of internship and volunteer opportunities. A listing of ministry jobs
is also provided for those interested in pursuing full-time ministry.
For more information, please contact the Career Center at Career.Center@point.edu