Are you a high school student interested in getting a head start on your college education? If so, Point University’s dual credit enrollment program may be right for you!
Our program provides academically outstanding students with the opportunity to take Point courses while finishing high school. It’s a great way to enrich the high school experience – completing your high school diploma while earning credits toward your college degree!
Point offers dual credit enrollment on our main campus in West Point, Ga., as well as at satellite locations in Peachtree City, Ga.
and Savannah, Ga
. Requirements for admission to the dual credit enrollment program include:
To view current course offerings, visit our course schedules page
Contact our Admission Office at 706-385-1000 or by email
to find out more!
What are the benefits of dual credit enrollment?
- Flexible schedule. You can take as little as one college course if you like, depending on what works best for you and your high school and college plans.
- Ease the transition to college. You’ll have the chance to start your college career while still enjoying the support of your family and familiar surroundings. And when you graduate from high school, it’ll make your first full year of college a much easier adjustment.
- Financial aid available for those who qualify. If you’re HOPE Scholarship-eligible, you can take advantage of the Accel program, which covers tuition and some fees for certain approved courses. Point also offers significantly discounted tuition rates for dual credit enrollment students!
- Graduate from college in less time. With dual credit enrollment, you can enter college with quite a few course credits on your transcript – which means you may be able to graduate from college and enter graduate school or the work force more quickly.
- Learn in a Christian environment. At Point, our courses are taught by Christian faculty members who work to integrate faith and learning.