Students who wish to enroll in the Access program should complete the following:
- Complete and return the application for Access admission (complete it online or download a printable application). Submit a $25 nonrefundable fee for processing the application, payable by check or credit card.
- Submit an official transcript from each college or university previously attended. (If currently enrolled in an educational institution, submit a transcript with credits and grades thus far.) Student must have a 2.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Students applying with fewer than 12 semester hours of transferable credit must also submit an official high school transcript showing the date of graduation. A General Educational Development (GED) certificate, including the standard score for each of the five tests in the battery, may be submitted in lieu of a high school transcript and graduation.
- Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
- Applicants must have a minimum of one year of relevant work experience.
- Submit one character reference, completed by someone who knows the student well (e.g., employer, instructor, church leader) and who is not a relative.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, please contact us at 855-37-POINT or by email.