Dr. Bethany Huxford-Davis
- Title: Instructor in Business and Organizational Leadership
- Department: Business and Leadership
- Phone: 678-593-3109
- Email: Bethany.Davis@Point.edu
- BA, Sociology—Georgia State University
- MS, Organizational and Human Resource Development—Abilene Christian University
- PhD, Organizational Leadership—Eastern University
Principles of Management, Managing Information Systems, Business as Mission, Business Communication, Change Management, Organizational Leadership, Organizational Behavior
Where are you from?
What brought you to Point University?
A desire to be a part of a Christian university focused on service and leadership to change the world.
What are some of your hobbies?
Reading, crafting, and spending time with my family.
What advice would you give to new students?
Remember that is a blessing and privilege to have the chance to study at this level and approach your studies with gratefulness for the opportunity to learn.
What are your research interests?
The integration of faith and work; organizational behavior and leadership in faith-based nonprofits; the role of gender expectations within leadership in parachurch organizationsBack to faculty listing