Dr. Clotilde Dudley-Smith
- Title: Professor and Department Chair, Health Sciences
- Department: Health Services
- Email: Clotilde.Smith@point.edu
- B.S., Health Science Dental Hygiene, University of Bridgeport
- M.P.A., Concentration in Health Administration, University of New Haven
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, University of Bridgeport
- Certificate, Healthcare Ethics Consultant
Which courses do you teach?
Medical, Legal and Ethical Topics
Externship Medical Office Management
Externship Medical Assisting
Public Health Capstone
Public Health, Legal and Ethical Issues in Public Health
What do you love about teaching at Point?
I have had the pleasure to work with a dedicated and caring group of administrators, faculty, faculty supporters and students at Point University. Everyone here has been collaborative, supportive and engaged since my first day. After 33 years in higher education, working at Point has truly been the most fulfilling. Employees and students alike have really shown me the definition of “Southern hospitality”!Back to faculty listing