Dr. Joshua Boyd
- Title: Director of Athletic Bands
- Department: Fine Arts
- Phone: 706-385-1111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S., Music Education—Jacksonville State University
- M.Ed., Administration and Supervision—University of West Georgia
- Ed.D., Curriculum Leadership—Liberty University
Where are you from?
What brought you to Point University?
The opportunity to go beyond the curriculum, programs, and activities, and advocate for a Christ-centered lifestyle.
What are some of your hobbies?
Trumpet player with the Georgia Wind Symphony, private trumpet instructor, marching band drill writer for multiple schools in the southeast, as well as guest clinician and consultant for music programs.
What advice would you give to new students?
When you seek Christ with excellence, determination, and innovation, and give nothing less than your best, most things will fall into place.
What are your research interests?
Issues related to economically disadvantaged students and music, music technology, adult learning, student motivation and engagement in the 21st centuryBack to faculty listing