Dr. Maurita Hodge
- Title: Assistant Professor of Human Relations, CGPS Social & Behavioral Sciences Department Chair
- Department: Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Phone: 404-669-2019
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A., Human Relations—Trinity College
- M.A., School Counseling—Clark Atlanta University
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology—Argosy University
What advice would you give to new students?
Be available to you: at times, we become so overwhelmed with the world around us that we place ourselves on the back burner. Don’t forget to put you and your needs on your priorities list. Get to know yourself in this realm to better serve you in the next. Education is not only to learn terms, concepts and skills for a specific profession or task, but it is also a time where students can learn and understand what strengths they possess and the various ways it has assisted them (and continue to assist them) while earning a degree. Enjoy the journey!
What are your research interests?
Anything related to behavioral health issues for men, women, and children.Back to faculty listing