- Title: Director of Online Learning and Instructional Design and Arts & Sciences Department Chair
- Department: Math & Science
- Phone: 706-385-1015
- Email: email@example.com
- B.S., Secondary Education: English Language Arts–Jacksonville State University
- M.S., Post-Secondary Education: Instructional Technology–Troy University
- Ph.D. coursework, Instructional Design and Development–University of South Alabama
APSP 105, Intro to Adult Learning
APSP 110, Effective Thinking
cISM 105, Intro to Academic Technology
CISM 110, Intermediate Academic Technology
Where are you from?
What are some of your hobbies?
I love to travel and experience a variety of art, culture, and cuisine. I enjoy reading, writing, and technology. I’ve also been known to cook, bake, and make crafts.
What advice would you give to new students?
Form good study habits early and always do your best at every task (it does pay off in the end). Establish relationships with faculty, staff and community leaders (you just might need a reference sooner or later). Volunteer, intern, acquire a part-time job and a be a part of every organization that you can (this builds your professional, leadership and social skills). It’s never too late to start—something is better than nothing! Be creative, be kind, use your strengths, overcome your weaknesses, and be the awesome, unique you that God created.
Are there any interesting facts about yourself that you would like to share with new or current Point students?
You can find me at various performing art venues to see: musicals, plays, poetry readings, films, band concerts, and choral concerts. You can also find me “pickin” for vintage items in antique shops, yard sales, flea malls and thrift stores.Back to faculty listing