CCC for Alumni
Whether you’re interested in entering he marketplace or continuing your education, let Point University’s Center for Calling and Career help you.
INTERESTED IN GRAD SCHOOL?
Step 1: Find a college that has the graduate program you are interested in.
*** Point University’s College of Graduate and Professional Studies offers six online graduate programs. Click here to view them. ***
Step 2: Research the criteria for admission into the program.
Step 3: Take any necessary exams.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
Step 4: Complete and submit your application.
SEEKING FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT?
Contact the Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are any available full-time positions.