Whether you’re interested in entering the marketplace or continuing your education, let Point University’s Center for Calling and Career help you by emailing Career.Center@Point.edu.
INTERESTED IN GRAD SCHOOL?
Step 1: Find a college that has the graduate program you are interested in.
*** Check out Point University’s College of Graduate and Professional Studies online graduate programs.***
Step 2: Research the criteria for admission into the program.
Step 3: Take any necessary exams.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT)
- Law School Admission Test (LSAT)
- Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
Step 4: Complete and submit your application.
SEEKING FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT?
Click the “Community Jobs Posting” button to see if there are any available full-time positions.