Students & Parents
Career planning is a lifelong process; which means you’ll spend time gaining and changing employment. Through career exploration, professional development and employment resources, we’ll work with you as a current student and graduate to identify your calling and career interests, map out a strategy to find internships and jobs, and coach you on how to interview with confidence and craft effective résumés.
Come to our office for assistance with:
- Campus Employment—If you are interested in applying for a student position on campus, please visit Purple Briefcase.
- Resume/Cover Letter Assistance
- Interview Skills
- Internships/Volunteer Experiences
- Ministry Jobs
- Career Events & Workshops—Stay up-to-date with the latest events from the CCC. You can view information on career fairs, info sessions, workshops, résumé reviews and more on Purple Briefcase.
- Job Search Resources—Take a look at all of the great job searching tools we’ve gathered for you on Purple Briefcase.
- And so much more!
Make an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Successful career planning starts with communication. What does your student enjoy doing? Do they know how to utilize CCC’s services? Take a look at these documents gathered by the CCC and find out how you can help your student prepare for their career: