Select Page


A person who is in the process of seeking a degree from another college (home institution) and who is in good standing with that college may apply for admission to Point as a transient student. A transient student is one who is enrolled at Point for one semester to take courses which will meet the requirements of the home institution. This includes Globalscope students.
Students who desire transient admission must submit the following:

Transient students should be advised by the home institution regarding courses to be taken at Point and their transferability.