Craft, Jennifer A. (Ph.D.)
What department do you work in?
Biblical Studies and Humanities
Location: LAC 328
Office Phone: 706-385-1210
Degrees Earned & Universities:
• B.A. Biblical Studies and Humanities, Point University
• M.Litt. Theology, Imagination, and the Arts, University of St. Andrews
• Ph.D. Theology, Imagination, and the Arts, University of St. Andrews
• HUM101: Introduction to Humanities
• HUM320: Art History (different versions of this class are taught as special topics, including space and place in art history, and religion and spirituality in modern and contemporary art)
• PHL201: Introduction to Philosophy
• PHL216: Philosophy of Religion
• PHL225: History of Philosophy
• PHL330: World Religions
• PHL495: Major Worldviews
• THE301: Theological Foundations for the Christian Life
• THE/PHL302: Apologetics
• THE360: Systematic Theology
• THE405: Christ, Culture, and Career
• THE/HUM495: Theology and the Arts
• BBS201: Biblical Interpretation
Where are you from?
What brought you to Point University?
I met an admission counselor at a college fair and later visited the school. It seemed like a perfect fit, as I wanted a small Christian community that would challenge both my faith and intellect.
What are some of your hobbies?
Painting, ceramics, sewing, gardening, and playing with my two adorable dogs, Bartram and Lucca
What advice would you give to new students?
Have a holy curiosity about the world. Cultivate an imagination that is open, empathetic, and willing to be challenged by new ideas.
What are your research interests?
Theology of place and space, theology and the visual arts, doctrine of creation.