Rehearse and perform at halftime with the Marching Skyhawks!
Join us on September 3, 2022 for the Marching Honor Band! This free event includes a tailgate party and meal, admission to the Skyhawk football game and a Point bands T-shirt. Register below!
Individual Registration Form
Register for an individual here!
Group Registration Form
Register a group here!
Downloadable Waiver Form
Download the waiver release form here!
Click here to access downloadable music!
Majorette and Color Guard Routine Videos
Click here to view routine videos!
Saturday, September 3
All events take place on Eastern time!
7:30 a.m. – Registration for high school participants
- Point University Band Building
711 4th Ave
West Point, GA 31833
8:00-9:30 a.m – Full Rehearsal
- Band Practice Field (just behind the Band Building)
- Parents and Directors are invited to observe the rehearsal
9:30-10:30 a.m. – Tailgate Breakfast
Enjoy food, music and hanging out with college band members!
- Band Building
- Boxed meals will be provided to all students, but parents and directors are invited to hang out, as well!
11:15 a.m. – Call-time at Ram Stadium in Valley, AL (see parking map)
- Students should be dropped off at back gate (along Ram Stadium Drive)
- Buses may park along the grass on Ram Stadium Drive
- Parents/directors in cars should park in the front parking lot (off Sportsplex Drive)
Noon – Kickoff!
- High school participants will sit in the stands with the Marching Skyhawks during the first and second quarters
- Honor Band performance will be at halftime
- Students are dismissed after halftime