Take what you’re learning in the Lean Essentials program and continue your education at Point University. Our program is specifically designed for team members, equipping them to apply Lean principles in the restaurant environment. Upon completion of the Lean Essentials program, participants are eligible for one free hour of college credit at Point University.
Additionally, participants are eligible to complete a full college level course (three hours of college credit), combining their free one hour of credit with some additional Lean activities by enrolling in Point University’s Practicum in Quality Control & Process Improvement. This course is specifically designed for team members seeking to gain college credit while working in the restaurant environment.
Anyone participating in this program can use all applicable credit to work toward an associate or bachelor’s degree at Point University! Learn more about why you should choose Point by watching the video below or check out our other accredited degree programs here.
Paths to college credit:
*One free hour of college credit awarded to each Lean Essentials participant. Choose how to best use your credit scholarship below.
Path #1: FREE college credit
Earn one free college credit for Lean Essentials.
- Complete application here.
- Simply email us once you’ve enrolled in or completed Lean Essentials at your restaurant to receive your credit!
Path #2: Lean Process Certificate
- Work with our faculty and your operator or area manager to complete work at your restaurant to solidify your new Lean Essentials knowledge.
- Earn an additional two college credits, your Red Belt and Lean Process Certificate!
Path #3: Enroll In One Of Point’s Many Online Degree Programs
- All credits earned will be applied toward the degree.
- Apply online today at point.edu/apply!