Dr. Butch Beach
- Title: Professor of Criminal Justice
- Department: Counseling & Human Services
- Phone: 706-385-1212
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice—Troy University
- Master of Criminal Justice—Troy University
- Master of Public Administration—Columbus State University
- Doctor of Public Administration—Valdosta State University
Introduction to Criminal Justice, Introduction to Criminology, Constitutional Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Law, Police Administration, Criminal Investigation, Ethics and Professionalism in Criminal Justice
Where are you from?
What brought you to Point University?
Short answer: God brought me here. The longer answer is that it was time for me to retire, and Point had a new criminal justice program, and teaching at a Christian University was very attractive to me.
What are some of your hobbies?
Hunting, fishing, golf, reading
What advice would you give to new students?
The greatest advice is, of course, to stay close to Jesus. Second to that is to develop their time management skills and study habits.
What are your research interests?
Ethical decision making in criminal justice, use of force, and criminal procedureBack to faculty listing