Dr. Butch Beach
- Title: Professor of Criminal Justice
- Department: Counseling, Psychology, & Human Relations
- Email: email@example.com
- B.S., Criminal Justice, Troy University
- M.S., Criminal Justice, Troy University
- M.P.A., Columbus State University
- D.P.A., Valdosta State University
Which courses do you teach?
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Constitutional Law
- Introduction to Policing
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Procedure
- Police Administration
- Professionalism and Ethics in Criminal Justice
What do you love about teaching at Point?
I particularly enjoy teaching my craft from a Christian worldview. I served 26 years as a municipal police officer and another 14 years as a full time trainer, and I am acutely aware of the need for the Christian influence on contemporary criminal justice professionals. Point allows me the opportunity to not only teach, but in many instances preach, the right approach to the social ills and workings of the criminal justice system.
Back to faculty listing