The Registrar’s Office exists to assist students and faculty with course registration, to maintain and protect academic records, to provide official transcripts, to aid in academic advising, and to plan commencement exercises. The Registrar’s Office may be found at our main campus on the first floor of the Academic Center as a part of the Student Services Office.

To access your Application for Graduation, or Intent To Graduate forms, you will need use the links below. Please follow the links below:

Application for Graduation
Intent to Graduate

Registrar Office hours:
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.

If you need assistance, please contact the Student Services Office at 706-385-1018 or a member of the Registrar’s Office at

Enrollment and Degree Verification

Point University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Please click here to visit the National Student Clearinghouse website.

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 220
Herndon, VA 20171

Diploma Reorder Form

Alumni who graduated under the Atlanta Christian College name and wish to order new diplomas with the Point University name may do so by completing the Diploma Reorder Form.

Please note that the fee for a new diploma is $45, plus $5 to cover the costs of shipping. Diplomas will be ordered three times per year, in conjunction with our graduating classes: May, August and December.