There are many activities available for you at Point University to enjoy and explore, which provides you with an opportunity to have a well-rounded experience at Point. Getting involved on campus helps you get the most out of your college experience!
Involvement is more than just showing up. Getting involved means trying new things, meeting new people and expanding your skill set all while having fun. There are many ways to get plugged in at Point:
Ways to get involved:
- Leadership programs & positions
- Performing arts
- Ministry opportunities
- Residence hall activities
- Student Government & other clubs
- Volunteerism & service learning
- Connect Leader mentoring
- Much more!
Benefits of Participation:
- Make lifelong friends
- Continue your learning outside of the classroom
- Develop leadership skills
- Make a difference on and off campus
- Pursue other passions and interests
- Network and build your resume
- Develop skills such as time management and communication
- Make your mark at Point
- Have FUN!
How do you join in? Explore different student organizations and events happening on campus!
***The 2018-2019 school year is about to begin. Parents and Skyhawks, click here to view the orientation schedule for fall 2018.