Since 1937, Point University has been educating students for Christ-centered service and leadership throughout the world.
Point University offers associate, bachelor's, and masters degrees both online and on-campus—equipping students to take their faith into the marketplace in new and culturally relevant ways.
At Point University, faculty and staff will invest in your development as a whole person—academically, professionally, socially and spiritually.
When you come to Point, you’ll never just be a number or a face in the crowd. Instead, you’ll build authentic, lasting relationships with faculty and classmates who care about you.
Our Point family consists of more than just students; it’s our alumni, churches partners, fans, donors, parents, and faculty that make the Point experience unique.
Choose the forms or documentation guidelines from below:
1. Application for Disability Services
2. Application for Temporary Disability Services
3. Documentation Guidelines for ADD ADHD
4. Documentation Guidelines for Deafness Hearing Impairment
5. Documentation Guidelines for Developmental Disorders
6. Documentation Guidelines for Head Traumatic Brain Injury
7. Documentation Guidelines for Health Related Disabilities
8. Documentation Guidelines for Low Vision Blindness
9. Documentation Guidelines for Psychological Disorders
10. Documentation Guidelines for Specific Learning Disabilities
11. ER Testing Wavier
12. Return to ER Testing Form
13. Housing Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
14. ODS Release of Information (Point)
15. ODS Release of Information (Transfer)
16. Disability Services Grievance Form
17. Request for Additional Accommodations