Save the date for October 19-21, 2023! Please join us on Homecoming weekend as we fellowship with alumni, students, family and the community. Event details and registration will be available soon!
Thursday, October 19
- Chapel: 7 p.m.
- Join us at Spring Road Christian Church for our monthly chapel service! We’ll join with students, faculty and staff in a time of worship, teaching and fellowship.
Friday, October 20
- Milestones Luncheon: 11:30 a.m. (invitation only) | RSVP by October 13
- The Milestones Luncheon invitation contains information on how to register. If you graduated in 1998 or 1973 and did not receive an invitation, please contact email@example.com.
- Book Launch Party for Dr. Holly Carey: 3 p.m. in the Preaching Lab
- Join us for the launch of Dr. Holly Carey’s new book, Women Who Do!
- Young Alumni Bowling Event: 4 – 6 p.m. at the Valley Bowlin’ Alley
- Reconnect with other Point alumni who have graduated in the last ten years for a fun evening of bowling and seeing old friends.
- Choir & Worship Concert in memory of Dr. Eddie Groover: 7 – 8 p.m.
- Join us for a performance from the Point alumni choir and participate in a worship service to celebrate the memory of Dr. Eddie Groover.
- Reception: 8 – 9 p.m.
- Grab some refreshments and chat with members of the Point community after the concert.
Saturday October 21
- Tailgate: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Whether you’re looking for games, food trucks, rock climbing, a gaming truck or even an appearance from Charger, the tailgate will have it all!
- Football Game: 1 p.m.
- Cheer on the Skyhawks against the Reinhardt University Eagles.
Please select the events you are planning to attend so we can adequately prepare!