Point University is pleased to provide writing tutoring to all students — traditional, online and blended — completely free of charge. At the main campus in West Point, students can visit the Writing Center, located on the first floor in the Learning Commons, for help with any stage of the writing process. For more information on in-person and virtual services, please contact email@example.com.
What we do:
- Seek to improve students’ academic, professional and personal writing skills
- Help with all stages of the writing process, including brainstorming, planning, drafting and revising
- Carefully review assignment guidelines and listen to your concerns in order to provide helpful feedback
What we don’t do:
- Guarantee “A” papers
- Merely proofread your work
- Provide last-minute solutions to poor time management
Writing Center tutors facilitate learning and act as guides to help each student become a successful independent writer. To help with this, we ask that students come to tutoring sessions prepared to actively discuss their work.
What to bring:
- A copy of the assignment
- A clean copy of your paper
- Any materials you need to work on the paper (scholarly research, Bible, history book, etc.)
Schedule an appointment
Online Writing Lab (OWL)
Students can access the online writing lab in the learning management system. Students are able to submit assignments there for review and feedback. Please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more information on in person and virtual services, please contact email@example.com.