Campus visits are offered Monday through Friday at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. EDT.
We are excited to meet you on our campus and ask that you make sure to review the information below prior to your visit. Visits must be scheduled by completing the registration form under the Standard Visit tab and are honored in a first come, first serve format. If you have any questions, you may call our office at 706-385-1010.
|Monday||10 a.m.||11 a.m.||1 p.m.||2 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m.||11 a.m.||1 p.m.||2 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m.||11 a.m.||1 p.m.||2 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m.||11 a.m.||1 p.m.||2 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m.||11 a.m.||1 p.m.||2 p.m.|
A standard campus visit includes a campus tour, given by one of our Student Ambassadors, and a meeting with your admission counselor. To register for a visit, please fill out the form below and read the guidelines.
Campus Visit Guidelines:
- Only one student is permitted for each visit time slot.
- Each student is limited to two (2) guests per visit.
- All guests are required to wear a mask while on campus. Admission staff and student ambassadors will wear masks during the visit.
- Each guest is required to sign an “Acknowledgment of Risk” prior to visit. This will be provided to you in the confirmation email.
- Group tours and walk-in visits are not permitted at this time.