Ready to jump-start your ministry to college students?
Point University and campus ministries are missionally aligned in their desire to work for the kingdom of God by ministering to college students. Campus ministries are often a gateway into a long-term career in ministry, both abroad and at home. Point University is also highly effective at ministering to college students. Additionally, Point has academic programs that are designed to prepare students for vocational ministry.
You may be feeling called to pursue campus ministry, but have little to no training in biblical studies or ministry. Point’s well-established academic programs offer you the opportunity to gain foundational Bible and ministry education while undertaking the work of ministry in a college or university setting. Our online courses allow you to learn from your campus, wherever it may be!
- The Drama of Scripture
- Jesus, the Focus of Scripture
- Scripture or Kingdom Living Class
- Introduction to Christian World Mission
- Campus Ministry
- Fully online courses: learn from anywhere!
- 15 credits hours to complete the campus ministry certificate.
- $250/credit hour; $250 one-time technology fee.
- Already have an undergraduate degree? With just a few courses, add an associate degree in ministry.
Point University College of Biblical Studies and Ministry
Expand this section to begin your application!
Campus Ministry Certification