Point offers Georgia’s Dual Enrollment program on our main campus in West Point, as well as at site locations in Peachtree City, Savannah and online. Point also offers dual enrollment courses at select partnering high schools in Georgia. For more information on Georgia’s Dual Enrollment program or to view the complete course directory please go to www.gafutures.org.
If you do not qualify for Georgia’s Dual Enrollment program but are interested in taking dual credit enrollment courses or if you are interested in taking courses not included in the Dual Enrollment Course Directory, please learn more about our Dual Credit Enrollment program.
Recommended academics guidelines for entry to the Dual Enrollment program at Point University include:
- High school GPA of 3.00 at an accredited high school or the equivalent.
- SAT-I 1050 or ACT Composite 20; Test scores are optional for rising or current juniors or seniors with a 3.0 GPA at an accredited high school or the equivalent.
- Completed Dual Enrollment Participation Form
- The Spiritual Reference Form (En Espanol) filled out by a non-family member in a position of spiritual leadership or a Spiritual and Personal Reference Form completed by the student.
For more information
- To view current course offerings, visit our course schedules page.
- Click here to download Point University’s Georgia Dual Enrollment Packet.
- Contact our Admission Office at 706.385.1202 or by email to find out more!
Please Note: It is important that any student participating in the Dual Enrollment program work with his or her high school counselor when deciding which classes to take, as DE funds can only be used toward approved classes. A listing of DE approved courses is available at gafutures.org. Students may incur a cost for the course if they choose a course that is not listed as approved on the directory. Additionally, failure to complete appropriate state funding paperwork for the DE program by communicated deadline will result in requirement of payment for course(s), textbooks and applicable fees.
Director of Dual Credit Enrollment
Dual Credit Enrollment Coordinator
Savannah da Costa
Admission Counselor – Dual Credit Enrollment