Congratulations! You’ve been accepted to Point University!
We are so glad to have you as a part of the Skyhawk family. Now that you have been accepted, you are almost ready to start your Point journey. In preparation for your start at Point, the following items need to be completed.
- Contact your admission counselor for your “Starting Point” date. (This is a portion of orientation that is held during the summer and is assigned to you once you have been accepted.)
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For more information and instructions, go to point.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/financial-aid.
- Send final high school and/or college transcript prior to enrollment at Point if you are currently enrolled in high school or college.
- If you are living on campus, complete the housing application online and pay the $100 security deposit via phone by calling Student Accounts at 706-385-1018.
- Please complete the immunization form through the housing application portal.
- Student Athletes, please visit the Athletics Acceptance page for important eligibility information.