Would you like to host an event at Point University?
Please fill out the form below if you would like to host an event at Point University. For information on current guidelines and regulations regarding the Coronavirus, you can visit the following links: Alabama Public Health, Georgia Public Health, Center for Disease Control, Point Care.
- Form must be completed in its entirety to be considered for approval and before being considered an official Point University event.
- Your event may not be approved if there is not enough lead time given. We require a minimum of two weeks prior to the event for event requests. Completing the form does not guarantee Point University’s approval or endorsement of the event.
- If needed, we will be following up with additional questions.
- You must wait on approval before beginning preparations for your event. The Events Committee will review the application and notify the event planner and/or department head if the event is approved.
- If anything on this form changes, it is your responsibility to notify the Events Committee or the approval may no longer stand.
- For events on campus, Point University’s behaviors standards must be followed. There are no movies or shows shown that are not in keeping with the institution’s values: i.e. profanity, nudity, sexual activity, violence, racist, sexist, disrespect to others, etc.
- For events at the Hub, it is your responsibility to make sure it’s cleaned and setup to the original setup after use.
Please direct any questions to Mary Susan Underwood.