Point University’s Dining Hall is operated by SAGE Dining Services. They provide students with healthy, delicious dining options throughout the week. Point students who are on the meal plan have access to the Dining Hall for three hot meals every weekday, and salads and sandwiches available throughout the day. Brunch and dinner are served on the weekends.
SAGE, established in 1990, is the leading food service provider for independent schools and colleges throughout North America. SAGE’s unparalleled expertise in nutrition, sustainability, and culinary trends produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community.
Click below to view the menu online. You can also download the SAGE app from iTunes or Google Play.
Dining Hall Pricing
Dining Hall Hours
- Mon- Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Hot Service: 7:30 a.m. – 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., and 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Sat: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. & 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sun: 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. & 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Daybreak Café Hours
- Mon – Fri 7:30 – 9:00 am (breakfast items)
- Mon – Fri 11:30 – 1:00 pm (lunch items)
McKinney’s Coffeehouse & Point University Bookstore
McKinney’s Coffeehouse is located in the Point University Campus Store, adjacent to the Dining Hall on Third Avenue in downtown West Point. The McKinney’s menu includes We Proudly Serve products by Starbucks such as coffee, lattes, hot chocolate, smoothies, Tazo teas, and Frappuccinos. We also offer a range of Coca Cola products, as well as Frito Lay and other snack items.
We are happy to serve not only Point University, but also the Greater Valley Area. We’re a one stop shop offering text books, school supplies, and Point apparel. Visit our coffee shop, buy a book from the New York Times best sellers list or one of our bargain book programs, or pick up a restaurant gift card for a friend. We also offer health and beauty items.
- Mon – Thu: 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Fri: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sat – Sun: Closed
Meal plans cost $1,600 per semester ($3,200 annually). Students can choose from three options:
- 19 meals/week and $0 Skyhawk Bucks per semester
- 15 meals/week and $50 Skyhawk Bucks per semester
- 10 meals/week and $100 Skyhawk Bucks per semester