Bulletin Board/Poster Policy
In order to maintain the natural beauty of the campus and to preserve the quality of the buildings and grounds, approved flyers may ONLY be placed on bulletin boards or designated places after approval from the Student Life Office. The only acceptable way to attached a flyer to the wall is the use of painter’s tape (no staples, push pins or scotch tape). Push pins must be used on bulletin boards no staples allowed.
- Flyers MUST be approved and stamped by a full-time staff member in the Student Life Office prior to being copied. Student Life must be provided a copy of the approved flyer to maintain in file.
- All flyers must have a title, day, date, time, locations, sponsor, and contact information. (Acronyms can only be used in conjunction with the full name of the organization)
- There are 2 (two) bulletin boards located on the 2nd and 3rd floor of Lanier Academic Center, in addition to one located outside the Student Life Office.
- Do not post over existing flyers or signs. (You may take down flyers if the event time has passed)
- Only 1 (one) poster should be posted on the same board.
- Profanity, vulgarity, or other offensive language not conducive to the educational and Christian environment may not be included in any postings. Any postings which have inappropriate and/or derogatory information will not be approved.
- Unauthorized flyers posted outside of a designated posting area may, at the discretion of Student Life, be removed.
- The posting organization and individual is responsible for removing all flyers within 24 hours of the conclusion of the publicized event.
- Flyers must be submitted to the Student Life Office and are subject to the same approval process. Student Life will determine the appropriateness of these flyers and will post them as space permits.
- Flyers containing any campaign material are subject to the same approval process above.
- Flyers must contain the student organization name and the seat for which they are running.